Grandma, Kelsey, Erin & MichaelWesley, Alex & Andon
Mom and Wesley in front of the giant ginger bread house
Alex's friend Nicholas, Alex, Andon and Wesley, by the Winnie the Poo tree
Andon, Wes and Alex by the Disney Tree, they're standing right in from of Mickey and Minny mouse, they were very excited about them, even though you can't tell from the picture.
Wesley really liked the fire.
Alex thought the little car was pretty neat!
Andon really liked the sports tree
They both wanted to ride on Michael's shoulders
This one was called the Geek tree, it had star wars and computerstuff, we had to take a picture for daddy, plus Alex
loved the R2-D2 Robot.
3 comments:
cutest boys ever. they get it all from there mom
I guess i'm the only one reading your blog who realizes that it's common curtesy to leave comments!!!! Anywho you should put up a new post about the night at temple square!!! I wanna see some pics
I'm actually starting to get a complex about it... what does it mean if nobody posts comments??? LOL
Post a Comment