Here are all the nieces and nephews with Uncle Robert the night before he left.
He got them all Missionary books, they were great!
These kids are just so cute! They all slid down the slide in a train and landed in this pile- ha ha ha!
This picture cracks me up! Poor Austin doesn't know what's coming.
I love the look on Wesley's face!
Here is Wesley's signature pose, we can't keep his fingers out of his nose!
The boys love Uncle Hayden! He was nice enough to give them a ride.
GOOD TIMES!
3 comments:
Kelsey - you are having another baby! That is wonderful. Congratulations! My little girl is already 5 months old. It is amazing how quickly time flies. Have you been sick at all? I was sick the nine months. But the good news is that you are never pregnant forever (though at times it sure feels that way). I can't remember if I told you my blog address already, but there are pictures of my little girl at collettclan.blogspot.com
Hey Mike and Kelsey,
Kelsey we haven't met yet but I went to high school with Mike and ran across your blog through Andy's blog. Anyway, you have such a darling family! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy. i am only 11 weeks pregnant with my third and am wishing I am where you are!! I saw you went to Snow. Did you and Mike meet there? I met my husband there and have never left! Anyway, I would love to meet you and catch up with Mike. my blog is rawlinandshellyanderson.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon,
Shelly (Nydegger) Anderson
Post a Comment