....Because I don't get excited about scrapbooking...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Baby Pictures
My girlfriend took some baby pictures of Adam and they are so amazing I had to share. Gary also took some casual family pictures, now that we have a new member.
Okay, i dont know what you are talking about on my blog...those pictures are amazing! Its funny how newborns look a lot alike because I swear our boys could be brothers if you looked at both of our pictures and their eyes were closed! Yes our address is in Hurricane. Hope you are handling school and a new baby okay!
What a perfect little boy! Those are some of the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen. I am so happy that you have this new precious spirit in your home!
LOVE the pics how cute is your little family!!!! Im not going to lie I like that you guys are living at mom and dads because then we get to see you all more!
9 comments:
Those pictures are just so sweet and so good! He is adorable and you look great already. I love babies!
Okay, i dont know what you are talking about on my blog...those pictures are amazing! Its funny how newborns look a lot alike because I swear our boys could be brothers if you looked at both of our pictures and their eyes were closed! Yes our address is in Hurricane. Hope you are handling school and a new baby okay!
What a perfect little boy! Those are some of the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen. I am so happy that you have this new precious spirit in your home!
Those pictures are adorable! Definitely a treasure!
LOVE the pics how cute is your little family!!!! Im not going to lie I like that you guys are living at mom and dads because then we get to see you all more!
Love those pics and everyone in them. Thanks for sharing. We miss ya'll TONS.
I LOVE the pictures!!! He is a cute baby!
Kelsey,
I found you. It was so fun to see your beautiful family and you look great for having such a little one.
Hope you are well,
Andrea
I love Adam's pictures! He is adorable! I am impressed! What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats!
Post a Comment