Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Family Pictures


We had Allred family pictures done in July and I'm finally getting them back, here are a few of the best ones, displayed with the photographer's permission- I can't wait to get my prints!


This is the whole family, Grandma and Grandpa Allred in the middle. Each of their kids was assigned a color to have their family wear (my Dad's assigned color was red). We haven't done a huge family picture like this for years and years, with one exception, everyone is pictured. My cousin Brandon is on a mission, so he wasn't here for the photo (notice the cardboard cutout of him in a yellow shirt on the back row- hilarious), and within the next few months 2 babies will arrive, so this picture is only up to date for a few more months :)

Here is Grandpa and Grandma with all their grandchildren.


Here's Grandpa and Grandma with all the great-grandkids.
It was an adventure trying to get this photo!

See, look at all the adults trying to keep all the kids looking in the
direction of the photographer and smiling- lol



Oh my goodness, trying to get 3 little boys to hold still, keep their hands down and not
do wired things for the picture is hard work!



The most handsome, amazing boys on the planet!


Adam and Daddy, hanging out, Adam was very done posing for pictures!


Our newest family picture; we hadn't had any done since Adam was a tiny baby.


The photographer took a special liking to Alex, she let him take some
pictures on her huge camera and let him pose for this shot all by himself.


The 5 grand sons- Mom is offering a reward to the first of her kids to produce a girl
(not really, it is just funny that the boys out number the girls in our family now,
a huge turn around from when we were growing up!).
The boys loved playing in the leaves, just not posing for pictures.




I love, Love, LOVE my sisters!



It just wouldn't be family pictures without a silly pose


The Wayne and Robyn Allred Family
Even though everyone isn't smiling, we consider it a huge success just to have
all eyes on the camera lol



3 comments:

Bre said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! So cute!

I saw your comment on my blog. I loved that he remembered that I was Miss Bell! That's AWESOME!!! Where are you guys living these days?

Mandi said...

I love family pictures. The imperfections make them perfect. :) I love how the three boys in the front have their arms crossed and look so serious. Since they are pretty much at the front of the group, I think they look like bodyguards.

Linda said...

Very nice pictures. Family pictures can be such an ordeal but they are so nice to have. Your family is beautiful.