October 2009



November 2, 2004
Dr. Anderson, Daddy, Wesley and Mommy
Dr. Anderson, Daddy, Wesley and Mommy


Easter 2005
Wesley and Grandpa Allred
September 2009
Alex, Andon, Wes and Kendall

July 2008
Wesley LOVES swimming!
May 2009
April 2009
Wesley and Alex getting ready to go camping with Grandpa Allred
September 2005
July 2007
Wesley's first time at the beach in Washington- it wasn't very warm!
March 2006
August 2006
December 2007
September 2007
April 2005
December 2004
Wesley and Grandpa Allred
September 2009
Alex, Andon, Wes and Kendall

July 2008
Wesley LOVES swimming!

May 2009

April 2009
Wesley and Alex getting ready to go camping with Grandpa Allred

September 2005
July 2007
Wesley's first time at the beach in Washington- it wasn't very warm!
March 2006
August 2006
December 2007

September 2007

April 2005
December 2004

Happy birthday Wesley!!


3 comments:
I still remember when you found out you were pregnant! Can it really be that long!?! And I am so going to steal the "smartie pants" idea for next year! That is so funny!
Holy Cow... I can't believe you have a 5 year old! All of your kids are so cute! I love your tree!
Alex and Wes have a few months a year when they're "2 years apart," and Wes feels like Alex is leaving him behind-lol so now that Wes is 5 and Alex is 6, Wes feels better about life because he thinks he's catching up. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment